How to Find & Invest in Only Epic Opportunities - Jason Mittman
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Want to avoid mistakes in Long Distance Investing? Download your FREE document at billykeels.com/7mistakestoavoid
Going Long Podcast Episode 128: How to Find & Invest in Only Epic Opportunities
In the conversation with today’s guest, Jason Mittman, you’ll learn the following:
- [00:30 – 04:02] Jason’s profile, in Billy’s guest introduction.
- [04:02 – 14:56] The backstory and decisions made that led Jason to this point in his journey.
- [14:56 – 18:48] How Jason’s early experiences with his first boss and mentor have contributed to how he is able to impact other lives today.
- [18:48 – 21:51] Jason tells us all about his “Only Epic” mindset and lifestyle.
- [21:51 – 25:30] What it is that led Jason to want to invest in alternative kinds of assets such as retail, industrial and hotels.
- [25:30 – 31:52] Some of the ways that Jason’s experience of evaluating risk in doing something that he loves, such as mountain climbing, can be translated into the necessary risk assessment for his Real Asset investments.
- [31:52 – 38:00] Why Jason decided that investing long distance, out of state and beyond his back yard, was the right thing for him to do for himself and his investors.
Here’s what Jason shared with us during today’s conversation:
- Where in the world Jason is based currently: Denver, Colorado.
- The most positive thing to happen in the past 24 hours: While at the doctor’s getting a minor surgery done on his foot, Jason was able to give some business advice to the doctor who is currently making some changes to her practice.
- Favourite European City: Chamonix, France.
- A mistake that Jason would like you to learn from so that you don’t have to pay full price: Don’t let leasing problems and other issues run on too long. Take action and resolve the issue / get rid of the problem, and so reap the rewards earlier.
- Book Recommendation: Snowball, by Alice Schroeder – AND – How to Own Your Own Mind, by Napoleon Hill.
Be sure to reach out and connect with Jason Mittman by using the info below:
- Websites: https://onlyepic.com/ – https://www.laundryluv.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jbomountain/?hl=en
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Start taking action TODAY so that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial life.
To see the Video Version of today’s conversation just CLICK HERE.
Do you want to have more control and avoid the mistakes that I made getting started in long distance investing? Then you can DOWNLOAD the 7 Mistakes to Avoid in Long Distance Investing Guide by clicking HERE.
Be sure to connect with Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of these sites: